Sign up for the Winter 2016 program Begins on November 1st 2015!
See Below for more information and sign up!
A clinically sound, emotionally safe, responsibly run
t h e r a p e u t i c e x p e r i e n c e.
If you've been reaching outside of yourself all these years for answers to your compulsive eating struggles but haven't actually found any then I invite you to change things up a little! Instead of continuing to look to external sources of self-control - ya' know, all the powders, pills, and point systems, may I suggest we take a little stroll together? Lets go on a journey inward - I have a feeling we will find the answers where you haven't been looking!
Within a confidential and supportive group therapy setting you and no more then 2 others will journey inward together and learn how to "love yourselves into remission". That means we are going to be doing things very differently! Instead of trying to stomp out and destroy the parts that want to binge, sneak eat, pick all day, and eat all night, we will be learning how to talk to, listen to, love and nurture these parts.
Huh... Interesting concept!
Compulsive Eating Issues
If you struggle with Binge Eating Disorder, Night Eating Syndrome, compulsive eating issues, or you simply feel powerless in the presence of food this group may be right for you. We will focus on struggles related to overeating and not being able to achieve fitness and wellness goals.
Within a confidential and supportive environment you will:
- Be working from the inside out
- Explore and learn about your relationship with food
- Learn what a "self-state" is
- Learn to identify and communicate with your "self-states"
- Understand and recognize "self-state" switches and triggers
- Work together to support one another and move towards greater self love and empowerment
- Work toward "loving yourself into remission".
- OPTIONAL participation in a Facebook group with other participants in the distance group therapy program
Sign up and screening begins on NOVEMBER 1, 2015...
...January 3, 2016 is the last day to sign up for this session.
Please remember There are only 6 spots available and 2 time slots to choose from.
Video Conference Group Therapy
Everyone will have an initial 30 minute individual consultation to ensure the group is right for you. Each participant will be required to sign a confidentiality statement as well as a rules and expectations statement.
Beginning the week of January 4th, we will "meet" once a week over the course of 12 weeks. There will be 2 scheduled weeks off (week of January 18h and the week of February 15th) for a total of 10 sessions.
I will be offering 2 times slots that you can choose from (based on availability - first come first serve). Once you choose your time it cannot be changed or swapped out.
- Monday evenings at 8:30pm EST
- Thursday afternoons at 3:30pm EST
- There will be no more then 3 participants per group.
- Everyone will have TWO - 30 minute Individual calls with me. One before the start of the program and one at the end of the program.
- We will begin each video session with a 5-7 minute meditation and centering activity.
- Each session is 90 minutes.
- You will receive a weekly email going over the highlights of the session and topics/exploration/tools/homework that I want you to focus on.
- OPTIONAL participation in a closed Facebook support group made up of other Distance Group Therapy participants (including other group times slots)
- Make-ups: There will be ONE make up session offered per time slot at the end of the 12 weeks for anyone who missed a call due to an unavoidable circumstance.
What you Will Get
- TWO - 30 minute individual sessions
- TEN- 90 minute group therapy sessions
- ONE - 90 minute make-up session
- WEEKLY email summarizing each session and highlighting topics to focus on and homework for the week.
- OPTIONAL participation in a closed Facebook group.
Meeting Weeks will be:
- January 4th
- January 11th
- January 25th
- February 1st
- February 8th
- February 22nd
- February 29th
- March 7th
- March 14th
- March 21st
- Make up week is March 28th